Celebrate the beginning of Summer at the Austin Summer Fun Checklist Launch Party, presented by LiveMom.com, AustinSummerFun.com, and Whole Foods Market, with sponsorship by the Austin Diagnostic Clinic!
Worried about what to do with the kids this summer? From events to concerts, dips in swimming pools to out-of-town trips, and visiting must-see attractions in Austin, the Summer Fun Checklist for Kids is packed with fun events and activities to do with your kids all summer long.
Get your FREE Checklist for the kids and kick off your summer of fun on the rooftop at Whole Foods Market Lamar in downtown Austin! Enjoy live music by Joe McDermott, Ms. Kat's Music and Movement and Lauren Diamond and Big Wy's Brass Band.
Additional activities include:
- Jumping on a Springfree Trampoline
- Paint a rain barrel and register for a chance to win one of two to take home
- Decorate paper crowns with Austin Family Magazine
- Free breakfast taco (one per ticket)
- Free pretzels from Easy Tiger (first come, first served)
- Free Chameleon Cold Brew and Me & the Bees lemonade samples
- Kegged mimosas and draft beer for the parents (for a fee)
Help us Stuff the Trampoline with food items that will support the Central Texas Food Bank as they work to feed children who don't have access to school lunch and breakfast this summer. We will be accepting food items in an attempt to fill up a Springfree Trampoline.
Example items to bring to donate:
- Individual mac 'n cheese
- Individual applesauce or fruit packs
- Snack bars
- Individual cereal packs
What: Summer Fun Launch Party
When: Saturday, June 10, 2017
Time: 9am - noon
Where: Whole Foods Market, 525 N. Lamar Blvd., Austin
Cost: $5 adults, $2 for kids ages 13 and under.
Bring a food item to be donated to the Central Texas Food Bank - 1 for each child - for a free child's admission.